New York Historical Society Quarterly Journals

Title: New York Historical Society Quarterly Journals

We have recently come into possession of several volumes of the New York Historical Society Quarterly Journals ranging from October 1917 to October 1959 with one issue dating January 1980.  We would like to find a good home for this material and will be happy to give it to anyone who is willing to pay the shipping costs.  It resides in one record size box (1 cubic foot) and weighs approximately 75 lbs.  Please contact me directly if you have any questions or would like to acquire this material.

Thank you,

William L. Hopkins
Coordinator, Archival Services
American Heritage Center