Re: Return of thesis materials

Our students submitting a thesis in fulfillment of graduate requirements
are requested to submit a minimum number of copies (unbound) along with
payment for the binding fees.  These copies are then sent to the
bindery.  No changes are made to the documents, they are sent just as
the student gave them to me.  If the student wants their original bound,
we find some way of marking it that will not interfere with or be lost
due to the binding process.  The student then gets that copy back as
"the student's copy".
There are no returns.

Tina Bernath, Library/Archive Assistant
Archive of Wiregrass History & Culture