From: Cramer, Jeff [mailto:Jeff.Cramer@WALDEN.ORG]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 9:27 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Banning patron: clarification

I'm sorry I was not as clear as I ought to have been in my previous e-mail:

The person I am writing about is currently an employee but is leaving. Prior
to leaving he has illegally removed data from the work station of a staff
person. However, the person also wishes to have access to the collections as
a researcher in the future after he leaves.

Again, thanks in advance. -- Jeff

Jeffrey S. Cramer, Curator of Collections
The Thoreau Institute at Walden Woods
44 Baker Farm, Lincoln, MA 01773-3004
Telephone/Fax: (781) 259-4730
E-mail: Jeff.Cramer@walden.org
Website: www.walden.org
The Thoreau Institute at Walden Woods is a collaboration of
The Walden Woods Project and The Thoreau Society