Web pages classification

Hello,

I'm very grateful for your help.  The answers I have received are improving
our work!

I have another question today:

Has it happened to you that every day you find web pages that you would like
to preserve and organize to show to everybody interested?
Frecuently we keep them if FAVORITES, but some institutions show them in
their web pages.  Look for example these ones: (Related to the cinema).

http://www.bifi.fr/modifier/site_web/index.html

http://www.nypl.org/research/lpa/internet/FilmResources.htm

Have you had experience organizing that?  What method do you thing is the
best:  to catalogue each web page and introduce it in the public catalog of
the library, or to organize all the resources in cathegories to put them in
the institutional web page?

In the last case, is it some standarized method to do that?  How safe could
it be (pages are changing and desapearing constantly)?

Thanks a lot for your time and help!!

Liliana Melgar
Centro de Documentación en Cine y Arte
Centro Colombo Americano-Medellín