instruction question

Hello,

I'm working with the freshman rhetoric director at my institution
to create a resource guide for our rhetoric teaching instructors using
materials from the Archives.  We have selected a group of documents
(student publications, correspondence, diaries, handbooks...) and
are drawing up study assignments now.  We will post the guide on
the archives web site with links to some of the scanned documents.

My question is:

Could members of the list share web addresses for similar
projects they've conducted with instructors and classes?  It would be
very helpful for us to see how others have put these types of
resources together.

Please contact me at:  eswain@uiuc.edu

Thanks very much!!
Ellen
Ellen D. Swain,
Archivist for Student Life and Culture
University Archives, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Archives Research Center
1707 S. Orchard St.
Urbana, IL  61801

Phone: 217/333-7841