Re: Transcription protocols

Alex,

Here's the link to Alta Mira's summer sale items. The books are listed
alphabetically, so just scroll down to the "E"s to find:  Editing
Historical Documents: A Handbook of Practice. I don't know if there is a
new edition coming out soon, and that's why it's on sale, or what, but I
know that this was the book used for a graduate course in Historical
Editing at Northeastern University when I was there. :) I don't know if
this will come up as a click-able link, but just copy & paste it into your
browser's address bar. :)

http://www.altamirapress.com/RLA/SummerSale.shtml

Good luck!
Bridgette