Re: Card Catalog

Randy Belinfante wrote:

> We are looking to obtain a small(20 drawer), wood, card catalog if anyone
> knows where we might be able to obtain such a thing inexpensively.  >

We are scroungers of the highest order here, and have found that thrift
stores can be good sources for a variety of stuff.  But for a card catalog,
I'd try your State Government or City surplus department, if one exists.
Nebraska has a good one, and we periodically check it out.  We've found
cheap book/records carts, A-V items, step stools, sorting racks, tables,
chairs, desks, etc.

Karen

Karen F. Koka

Curator of Manuscripts