Electronic records texts--suggestions?

Can anyone recommend a good text on the nuts and bolts of electronic records in Archives?

If possible, I am looking to avoid philosophical, general treatises.  You may know the kind..."Electronic records pose many challenges to archivists." We already know that, and are interested in something that gives us usable and techincal info!

Hunter's book "PRESERVING DIGITAL INFORMATION: A How-To-Do-It Manual" looks promising.  Can anyone comment?

Thanks!

Bill Jackson
Senior Archivist
Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Milwaukee, WI
Confidential e-mail for addressee only.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy the original communication.  1