1893 Columbian Exposition

We've received a gift book, a pictorial book on the 1893 Chicago
Columbian Exposition, which unfortunately is lacking front cover
and title page...though it starts with "Introduction" and first picture
is the Administration Building, last picture in the book is "Florida's
Building."  Pages are not numbered, and no running title.
Size is 10 3/4" high and 13" deep.   Back cover is a purple cloth with
dark red/purple leather corners and binding edge.

This is a real long shot, but does anyone on the list recognize this
book from the description?   Photographs are all black-and-white
with a bold title and paragraph below each picture.  The top of the
introduction is inscribed "May 1893" so it is contemporary to the
time.    From comparison with what is on the shelf, it is NOT
Shepards' Guide nor it is the small "Gems" book.

I have seen this book before and if I was in Illinois where folks brought
these back from Chicago by the thousands, I could easily compare it
to the shelf, but in the hinterlands of Florida, Columbian Exposition
material is much scarcer.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Dean

Dean DeBolt
University Librarian
Special Collections and West Florida Archives
John C. Pace Library
University of West Florida
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
Tele:  850-474-2213;   Fax:  850-474-3338