Re: Any good idea to convert Microsoft Word text to html form

I agree with some of the remarks. Nobody is perfect, even software! For some
unknown reason (for me, mostly the time) some versions of Word cause
conversion problems. Older versions of Word-files work better with such
editors. Sometimes I have to do a "cut and paste" to perform a good page.
But, as I said, what I know is PageMill and the work was satisfactory. I
assumed that was only text to convert, but if is more than that is out of my
range without seeing ....

Jorge Afonso
Archivist
Loures Municipal Archive