Re: Any good idea to convert Microsoft Word text to html form

Microsoft has (or did a year or so ago) an HTML Filter which is available as
a free download from their website.  Use the Save as HTML option in Word and
then send the HTML file through the filter to strip off all the unnecessary
code Word generates.  Saves me hours of time cleaning up files sent to me
for posting by our various branches.

Wade Wyckoff

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wade D. Wyckoff