Prototype records retention schedule for small volunteer group

Can anyone supply me with prototype  records schedule for the administrative records of a voluntary organization?  A friend is working with a small water conservation group in New York State and is trying to organize their records. I have supplied him with retention and disposal ideas for basic administrative records, but  he is wondering about retention of member and donor records

Thanks

Richard Strassberg
Kheel Director
Kheel Center for Labor-Management Documentation & Archives
Martin P. Catherwood Library, Cornell University
227 Ives Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853-3901
Telephone: 607-255-3183
Fax: 607-255-9641