[B-Greek] Perseus on your local PC!

Louis Sorenson llsorenson at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 21:33:13 EDT 2008

Joaquim,
Downloading and installing Diogenes does not install the TLG textual databases, but the program will allow you to do a lookup in LSJ, even though the TLG corpus is not installed.  After installing Diogenes, start up the Diogenes program.   In the Diogenes window, select
Action: Look up a word in the Dictionary Corpus: TLG Texts (don't worry about not having them)Query: enter the Greek word you want to look up in BetaCodeIf you want to parse a word, select

Action: Parse the inflection of a Greek or Latin WordCorpus: TLG Texts (don't worry about not having them)Query: enter the word you want to look up in betacode WITH ACCENTSLouis Sorenson