[B-Greek] Romans 8:16: SUMMARTUREI TWi PNEUMATI

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 16:25:26 EDT 2008

You have voiced my complaint regarding Wallace when you say "Dr. Wallace's categories have little to do with the Greek, but much
to do with the English."  I have on several occassions expressed some frustration with his tendency to identify a particular usage by how one might translate it.  Obviously, how one might translate it rests upon an assumption that he already understands its usage.  Hence, his categories are English-based rather than Greek-based.
 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.