software question

From: Jeffrey Gibson (jgibson@acfsysv.roosevelt.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 22 1998 - 16:36:35 EST

I would be grateful to know how listmembers rate Logos Level 4 vs.
BibleWorks. I'd also like to know from those who have experience with
such things, which serach software seems best with respect to both the
TLG and the PHI disk. Remember, now, that my platforms are either DOS or
Windows 3.1.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Gibson
jgibson@acfsysv.roosevelt.edu

P.S. For anyone else on the list who, like myself and Jim West, had
trouble contacting Word Books (whose SBL orders only were processed last
week!), they are now listed as Nelson-Word, under Melton Book Comany, and
their toll free number is 800-933-9673.