[nafex] Re: Grafting filberts/hazels

Need a credit card?
Instant Approval and 0% intro APR with Aria!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7101/15/_/423498/_/969307989/

Funny thing is, that I have a Henry Lauder's Walking Stick bought
from a nursery ~8 years ago.  It's rootstock, a normal filbert of
some type Suckers like MAD.  I'd prefer Suckers that were "walking
stick".

If I wanted to root Filbert cuttings, what time of year, etc, are
best for rooting?

Thanks,

Chris Mauchline
SE PA, zone 6