Re: compost tea or compost

You might want to go to the Soil Foodweb website, and look at the past issues of the electronic magazine.  Quite a bit of information on the e-zines.

We also have the Compost Tea Brewing Manual, which has a summary of the existing peer-reviewed literature, and some of the studies SFI has done.  We're working hard on the question of aeration, food resources in tea that suppress E. coli, and the other organisms that need to be present to keep E. coli from being in tea.   Once we have that figured out, we'll publish in the peer-reviewed literature too.  I just don't like to publish incomplete information.

Hope this helps.

Elaine Ingham
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.
www.soilfoodweb.com