Re: [compost_tea] Alfalfa tea and Kelp tea//possible protozoa

From: littlemoon <moonthatdances_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 20:16:20 -0400

Hi Jeff!

thanks for the welcome... well i need enough for about 25 roses bushes i gu=
ess...

they are the only ones out of the rest of 90 that are prone to black spot..=
.

so, yes, for fungus is what i'll need....

hey, while i'm thinking of it.... do you kow anything about Southern Blight=
? and if so whether of not compost tea will help or kill it? i had a case o=
f it last year and was petrified it would take out my whole garden... there=
 are no remedies i have been told except for digging up the infected plant =
and disposing of it by fire along with as much of the surrounding soil as p=
osssible...

perhaps richer healthier soil will help.... i don't know.... florida is cur=
sed with fine infertile SAND...

thanks for the help! :)

littlemoon