[compost_tea] CT recipe to applay on lawns

From: tonylawns2002 <tortigoza_at_qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 20:22:03 -0000

Hi All!
I have a couple questions

First:I need A good recipe of CT to be spray on lawns about 10 of
them, I made my own brewer
20 gallons whit aquarium pumps (I will buy a commercial one later)

Second: how much water to add at 20 gallons of CT to spray: and how
control dandelions and others weeds

I hope you guy can help me in this matters

Thank you,
Tony

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/uetFAA/0PSxlB/TM