Re: [compost_tea] CT recipe to applay on lawns

From: <jamsot_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 20:38:29 EDT

Look into adding I believe the name is PGPR or galaxy from DR. Holmes he can
be reached at Soil foodweb in OR. I started using these bacteria's in with
my teas for lawns this year, and I have to give credit where credit is due.

Second, your spinning your wheels if you don't have a complete SOil Foodweb
test done. Do you have enough protozoa to cycle the N? Do you have root
feeding nematodes?

Do you need a fungal or tea or will a bacterial tea do just fine?

Lots of homework to do so we can get you set up in the right direction.

Buisness is booming out here on the East Coast on track to tripling my
clients and gross from last year. Trees are looking great, turf is coming in
nice. About to start building my third tea truck.

I just picked up a 40 acre estate taking lots of pics and data, there is
about 20 acres turf so got my hands full on this one.

How is everyone else doing??

James Sottilo
I.S.A. Certified Arborist NY 0176
Certified Soil FOodweb Advisor NY 09
Vice President Treewise, The Organic Experts
President Long Island Arboricultural Association