Re: [compost_tea] CT recipe to applay on lawns

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 21:15:16 -0700 (PDT)

James, your speaking my language. How are you
marketing the CT for lawns? Organic Lawn Care?
Besides the ag business we do alot of golf courses and
all the schools in the area and I need to get someone
to apply CT for lawns in my area. Dont know how to get
them started in mktg. Thx. Ray Gore Certified
Soilfoodweb Advisor,Idaho

http://search.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KXUxcA/fNtFAA/uetFAA/0PSxlB/TM