Re: [compost_tea] Re: Soil Foods was SFI Soil Test Results-After a Year

From: <Lmvine1_at_cs.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 14:54:24 EDT

In a message dated 5/6/2003 2:07:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jeff_at_gardener.com writes:
> Dan, I like to add protozoa just before I soil drench....not organism food,
> but organism feeders! ...........
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jeff

How do you innoculate Protozoa, a hay infusion?
Is your soil drench ypu mentioned CT or just foods?

In recent tea test, SFI commented lots of protozoa but I didn't have it
measured. I assumed CT would do for inoculant just need food for critters.
Dan