[compost_tea] Re: dechlor and water

From: tomjasz <tomj_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 13:55:43 -0000

see archives around 5/8

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Nehemiah" <nehemiah_at_t...> wrote:
> Is there a potential problem with chlorine and chloramines in the
> irrigation water? This discussion makes me wonder about the
sprinkler
> system that comes on after the tea is applied. Also, are you saying
> there is no other way to remove chloramines than adequate
filtration?
> Ron

ALL
> chlorine is removed.
> Chloramines are NOT removed by bubbling or letting water sit, they
are
> persistent.
>
> TEST YOUR MUNICIPAL WATER WITH A RELIABLE POOL TESTING COMPANY OR
WATER
> TESTING LAB.
>
> YOU MUST TEST FOR TOTAL CHLORINE TO INSURE CHLORINE AND CHLORAMINES
ARE
> REMOVED.
>

> Tom Jaszewski

TastePure
> #18478 filter that removes chlorine, bacteria, fungus, and mold in
the
> water for $17. There's a Camping World close by so no shipping
charges!

> .
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=247865.3355058.4641699.1512248/D=egroupweb/S=17
07
> 418612:HM/A=1482387/R=0/*http://ads.x10.com/?
bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd=105425840
> 7%
3eM=247865.3355058.4641699.1512248/D=egroupweb/S=1707418612:HM/A=14823
> 87/R=1=1054258407%
3eM=247865.3355058.4641699.1512248/D=egroupweb/S=17074
> 18612:HM/A=1482387/R=2>
>
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=247865.3355058.4641699.1512248/D=egrou
> pmail/S=:HM/A=1482387/rand=386730108>

> compost_tea-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM