Re: [compost_tea] Re: dechlor and water

From: Steve Bridges <kimas_at_texasgrown.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 23:34:57 -0500

It was very nice to meet you the other day Paulette, but if you go to the
Home Despot, then I'll have to reconsider our
friendship ,,,,, 8~).

I will go to the ends of the earth to find your necessary filter, if you
will stay away from the community destroying, homogenizing, multi-national,
profit driven, poison selling company known as Home Depot.

As always, we're here to help!
Steve Bridges
Kimas Tejas Nursery