RE: [compost_tea] Re: dechlor and water

From: George and Paulette Mouchet <geomouchet_at_QNET.COM>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 17:04:41 -0700

Thanks for the filter idea. It got me to thinking so I got out my Camping
World catalog. I can get the in-line (attaches to the hose) TastePure
#18478 filter that removes chlorine, bacteria, fungus, and mold in the
water for $17. There's a Camping World close by so no shipping charges!

I'll have to check at Home Depot. I know they also carry water filters but
don't know if they have the attach-to-the-hose type.

I also looked at the Syphonject Siphon Mixer. It looks like a great idea!
 I assume you could put a spray nozzle on the end of the hose to get a
spray pattern instead of a hose stream? Has anyone had experience with how
the force of this type of application affects the "critters"?

Thanks!
Paulette