Re: [compost_tea] Amigo Cantisano?

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 08:01:06 -0700 (PDT)

I have not read his book, but Neal Kinsey has a good
book out called hands on agronomy available through
acresusa.com or acres.com or kinsyag.com. He follows
the Albrecht methods and even has a lab set up with
that model.
--- George and Paulette Mouchet <geomouchet_at_QNET.COM>

http://calendar.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM