[compost_tea] adding VAM ?

From: <laura_s_at_vaxxine.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:14:48 -0400

I've just received the results of my second soil sample through the 2002
Compost Tea grant program.

Some really positive results !1 however one of Paul's (SFI NY)
recommendations was to add VAM for grapes. Now I have recently been in
contact with Thomas to buy BIOVAM and his take was that I would not see
results in clay soil unless I did serious soil amendments.

Has anyone on the list had results adding VAM to grapes - either directly
or through inoculating cover crop seed ?

If so what "brand" of VAM ? and how would results monitored ? thanks

Laura Sabourin
EcoVit Ecologically Sound Horticultural Products
Tea-riffic Aerobic Compost Tea and Acadian Seaplant Products
RR # 1
St Catharines, Ontario L2R 6P7
http://www.ecovit.ca
http://www.compost-tea.ca