Re: [compost_tea] ComposTumbler

From: diana lewis <poulsbokid_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:38:08 -0700 (PDT)

Some one gave me a old tumbler(this is the biggest one
they make i guess) the frame was bent so we put it on
the ground and filled it with wood chips coffee
grounds and horse manure. Now after 3 years it is full
of worms and a nice fungal compost. So it was good for something.

http://calendar.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM