[compost_tea] web site address

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:30:43 -0700 (PDT)

www.bobsbnbrew.com is the official address for Bob's Brewers. I gave simplified address that works almost every time I discovered. www.bnbrew.com If that doesn't get the site use www.bobsbnbrew.com.

I made another error. Left out the i in www.intlctc.org I thought that was corrected but found it still in error today. Does a web site ever get right ?

Want to see test results on the BobOLator? Go to
www.norganics.com Paul makes the BobOLator produce really high fungal numbers. Tests results I strive for.

Test results are not as good here at home but my yard is proving that CT does what it is supposed to do - I've used CT about twice a year for three years. After some years of neglect, chemical use and heavy clay soil, CT twice ayear helped. My yard looked better. Starting in mid April this year I have applied heavy and frequently while testing the BobOLator and recipes. It shows!!! I will never be without a brewer here at the house and will use CT way more than in the past. It's so easy and the results are so rewardiing. Rich green foliage. More and BRIGHT flowers!. The blueberries are heavy on the bushes. Raspberries filling out in clusters. Tent caterpillers no problem, sprayed once and they quit eating. Most stayed on the tent and dried up there. .
The grass is getting stronger and looks like it will overwhelm the buttercup. Strawberries are loaded with big green berries. Harvest will be a happy time.
Secret to success with CT? Prevail! Enough and often to get ahead of the old condition. Bob