Re: [compost_tea] web site address

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 07:09:02 -0400

Right on, Bob!

And if the tea doesn't quite have the fungal component, then applying more often will make up for the in-the-low-end range on the fungi. But, even if it is low end, it is still what SFI has shown to give protection.

It's when there is NO fungal biomass in the tea, or below the minimum desired range that I get phone calls from people that "CT doesn't work". Why it is my fault that some machines don't have adequate fungi in their tea, and so don't protect the plant surfaces? (I have not gotten any any irate phone calls from anyone using Bob's machines, so this comment does NOT apply to Bob, ok?). But then, I get a chance to set the folks straight, so I am not really complaining. It's just the initial irateness that is hard to take at times.

So if you call SFI and you get a grumpy Elaine, just figure I just got off the line with an irate person. Or that Elaine was up until 4 am responding to e-mails!

Elaine Ingham
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.
SFI Corvallis, OR
SFI Port Jefferson, NY