RE: [compost_tea] recipes, procedure & perfomance

From: Judi Stewart <js_at_olympus.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 01:02:00 -0700

Bob,

I'm using good well water.

This is such a great idea. If I monitor the tea and start adding water
and nutrients gradually, I'd be able to accommodate more members and
hopefully not run out of tea. All I'd have to do is spread the compost
tea pickup over a longer period of time and monitor the oxygen levels.

I see it's time we bought a DO meter. Now that everyone has had time to
experiment with their meters, I'd like to ask
those who have and use it, which ones you're using, how effective are
they, and what did they cost?

Thanks,

Judi