[compost_tea] Re: recipes, procedure & perfomance

From: Terence Dodge <compostea_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 15:05:11 -0000

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Judi Stewart" <js_at_o...> wrote:

  All I'd have to do is spread the
compost
> tea pickup over a longer period of time and monitor the oxygen
levels.

> I see it's time we bought a DO meter. Now that everyone has had
time to
> experiment with their meters, I'd like to ask
> those who have and use it, which ones you're using, how effective
are
> they, and what did they cost?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Judi

hi Judy

I have a WTW meter (340i) and it cost $920 plus shipping. The instructions are poor
(charitable), unless you where trained on one as a child you have to call the 800 for
tech support for the button combination to use the recording features, soild to hold
& well made and somewhat moisture resistant.

Terence

Buy Ink Cartridges at Myinks.com - Save 80%. Quality inkjet cartridges &
refill kits! FREE s/h on $50 orders to the US & Canada. Fast shipping.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hwZBYB/zoVGAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM