Re: [compost_tea] Backpack Sprayer Comments for Novice Applicator

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:35:47 -0700 (PDT)

The only good one I know of is the kind with thte pump handle that pumps via a lever while you salk. It was nearer 55 lbs when filled. Somebody stole mine. If they offer you one real cheap it may be mine. Please send it back. I liked it. Bob ( grin)

1chriscreid <reidchris_at_earthlink.net> wrote:I am just getting started and would appreciate any comments or
advice people may have on backpack sprayers they have used and liked
or disliked, and why.

I am about to buy one for spraying tea, and I would welcome the
chance to benefit from your experience.

If the backpack is rated at lower than 80 pounds, then is a
regulator an important feature? Do you see any difference in how
easy they are to clean, or how easy to replace parts?

Do they all take standard sized nozzles, or are there various sizes
(meaning the threads, not the nozzle opening)?

Thanks.

Chris Reid

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT