Re: [compost_tea] Backpack Sprayer Comments for Novice Applicator

From: <jamsot_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 09:08:34 EDT

If you are performing tea on a commercial basis, I cant imagine using a back
pack sprayer it is going to cut into your hourly return per a man. I would
purchase a small 50-100 gallon tank with a small diaphram pump.

You will be able to get more volume better coverage increase your rate per a
man hour plus look much more professional to the client.

I would hang myself if I had to go around with a backpack sprayer, it just
takes to long to do the full job.

James