[compost_tea] Early Microbbrewers and apples

From: Tim Livingstone <tlivingstone_at_jollyfarmer.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 10:51:26 -0300

Eric,

I am also interested in work done using compost tea for control of
apple scab. I have a couple very susceptible varieties (Mac and
Cortland) and have not had good success controlling scab with tea.

I have heard of using compost tea and HP, but do not know timing,
application sequence, or strength.

I would also appreciate any advice / findings people may have and
are willing to share.

Thank you,
Tim Livingstone