RE: [compost_tea] Sprayers for small scale applications

From: George and Paulette Mouchet <geomouchet_at_QNET.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 06:48:35 -0700

Tom:

You might want to get a deep-cycle RV/Boat battery. A deep-cycle battery
will last a lot longer than a regular car battery. Car batteries are
designed to give you a lot of umph to start, then fade out pretty quickly
(unless charged by the car's charging system). You can buy deep-cycle
batteries cheap at Costco (like $50 for a good one).

Paulette