[compost_tea] Spray

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 07:50:19 -0800

I should have listened more carefully to the 6 spray applicators at the ICT=
C this weekend! The pressure is one issue and they can withstand quite a bi=
t. The real killing is in the impact velocity. It has to be gentle so whate=
ver pressure you use, you have to develop a technique so the water droplets=
 parachute down on to their surfaces..or up as the case may be......I am su=
re others have exact numbers.

Cheers,

Jeff