[compost_tea] Early Microbbrewers and apples

From: ericgoodenough <sfo_at_gwi.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:17:27 -0000

Any early version Microbbrewer (1999-2000) users out there? I'm
looking for discussion on improvements that might be made to increase
aerobic organisms and decrease cleaning time.

I'm organic orcharding with compost teas and would like to speak with
anyone who has had experience with teas and apple diseases, primarily
apple scab.

Also, does anyone have a recommended psi (pounds per square inch)
setting that will allow high survival of organisms through a mist
blast (fan dispersed) sprayer?

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM