Re: [compost_tea] R.up.

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:35:24 -0700 (PDT)

I would love the job, Bill. As dictator things would certainly be different. If I lived past the first few days. As President I don't know that the answers can be found or imposed. Politically correct must be altered by education. Mcduffys readers once instilled some sense. I guess those books were banned. Bill, you call attention to some heavy EArthly problems. ACT is a tiny part, an important part, of the answer.

The billions of acres that need ACT. Like eating an elephant.
One bite at a time. Realize the elephant is growing faster than you are biting off.

Population control - Stupid beyond understanding we forbid family planning??!!%#$_at_
Bill, some data says the Danish farmer will make a better living with ACT than with Mosanto.
Halste0ad <halstead_at_m