Re: [compost_tea] Re: Root-knot nematodes

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 10:53:03 -0400

Yes, that may be true. But, are those fungi ACTIVE, or are they in a dormant state.

Yep, dormant. We can isoalte disease fungi from every soil in the world too, but not all plants are diseased.

Ask him why that is, and then you'll get the whole answer.

Academics really annoy me when they pull this kind of &*(% on people.

"Those organisms are everywhere." Not active, they aren't. The spores are there.

Ask him what is necessary to wake up Arthrobortrys in soil.

Elaine Ingham
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.
SFI Corvallis, OR
SFI Port Jefferson, NY
SFI Lismore, NSW, Australia
SFI Hilversum, The Netherlands
SFI Cambridge, New Zealand
www.soilfoodweb.com

Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your Epson at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5705&lp=home/epson.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/brYXfA/_xWGAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM