RE: [compost_tea] Pressure & critters

From: Mike Bosko <mjbosko_at_jmtsystems.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:40:56 -0700

Seems to me that they’re getting splatted against things immediately before
leaving the sprayer –that’s how the sprayer works. Pressure builds up in
the tank, and then the water hits a fitting at the end of the hose connecter
that in turn, makes the spray fan out and maintain pressure. I can’t
imagine how that could be any better than flying through the air for a while
and then hitting a plant – even if it were a jet stream, it seems better
than what the sprayer nozzle does to them little critters.

Maybe I’m thinking about this too much again, I don’t know.

-m