[compost_tea] Re: Pressure & critters

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 22:24:06 -0000

---Do you take the screen out of the sprayer? That would be a
problem if left in too wouldn't it? Now you got me thinking
more ,Mike (with a K right) Dennis

 In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Mike Bosko" <mjbosko_at_j...> wrote:
> Seems to me that they're getting splatted against things
immediately before
> leaving the sprayer –that's how the sprayer works. Pressure builds
up in
> the tank, and then the water hits a fitting at the end of the hose
connecter
> that in turn, makes the spray fan out and maintain pressure. I
can't
> imagine how that could be any better than flying through the air
for a while
> and then hitting a plant – even if it were a jet stream, it seems
better
> than what the sprayer nozzle does to them little critters.
>
> Maybe I'm thinking about this too much again, I don't know.
>
> -m
> <><><><><><><><>

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=245454.3512258.4794715.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1=
7
074186

12:HM/A=1457554/R=0/SIG=11c6fnta2/*http://ipunda.com/clk/beibunmaisui=
uiwabe
> i>

> compost_tea-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your Epson at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5705&lp=home/epson.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/brYXfA/_xWGAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM