RE: [compost_tea] tea test scope

From: Mike Bosko <mjbosko_at_jmtsystems.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 16:39:24 -0700

Ok, I’ve not heard of this (maybe I slept through a post or two though). I
heard talk at the seminar that it would be ‘nice’ if we had a testing tool
available to us .. but I’ve heard nothing of an actual product to do so –
conceptually or in the works. Can you elaborate more on what Brunton has so
far – what has been in the works to this point – etc?

Thanks!