Re: [compost_tea] Tilling and tea don't mix.

From: Frank L Teuton <fteuton_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 18:04:00 -0400

Hi Ron:

Would you find any improvement in recolonization by spraying the cover crop=
 prior to incorporation, or by soil drenching after seeding, or by adding t=
ea to transplanter water?

Anyone with data on this?

Zone tillage, is the name given to this practice in an article at www.cedar=
meadowfarm.com . I can't seem to link to it directly, though. The strips ar=
e much more narrow than the 2-3 feet you are talking about.

The title is "Alternative tillage strategies for better soil management"