Re: [compost_tea] Re: Real time tea test

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:19:31 EDT

The point is to have a representative test. Many small samples mixed
together and then observed for the organisms. No different than sampling for
pathogens in blood, milk, seawge, or water.

The microscope being refered to is one that can be used to assess leaf
coverage by a compost tea. We're working on it, not quite ready yet.

Elaine
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.
www.soilfoodweb.com
SFI Oregon, USA
SFI Australia
SFI New York
SFI Europe
SFI New Zealand

"Hope is not a feeling. It is not the belief that things will turn out well,
but the conviction that what we are doing makes sense, no matter how things
turn out." -- Vaclav Havel, former President of the Czech Republic