[compost_tea] Aerial application costs

From: Mike Benton <compost_at_mweb.co.za>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 19:41:46 +0200

Greetings from a cold South Africa.Does anyone out there have any idea of
the cost of spraying from a plane against that of spraying by tractor?I
think that at a certain size it becomes cheaper to use aircraft.This is a
money thing ,the savings to the soil would be obvious but maybe difficult to
afix a value/cost saving to them.I think that for large scale grains then
maybe this is they way to go.I can just hear the little guys going "whee" on
the way down.If the timing is right then fairly strong dilutions could be
used ,taking advantage of existing soil moisture .
All contibutions greatly appreciated.

Regards
Mike Benton
Compost Technologies
compost_at_mweb.co.za <mailto:compost_at_mweb.co.za> mobile 0823345371

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/0PSxlB/TM