Re: [compost_tea] Water pumps vs Air

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 21:47:28 -0700 (PDT)

tomjasz <tom_at_livesoil.com> wrote:
--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_y...> wrote:
> Lets see the data, Tom
>Thanks Tom: Both water pump driven and air pump driven brewers can make excellent ACT. Your statement put the air driven machines in a poor second place. You submitted water pump driven machines data. Here I have added data from air pump, bubble driven machines. See below your list. Bob

EPM, Highland and others were posted on the SFI site for at least a
year. SFI posted Hendrickus results using Alms machines. Please
reread the compost tea study SFI did. Apparently that's all we get
from Michael. Hahn's machines are posted on their site.

Regards,
tomj

Tom Jaszewski
www.livesoil.com
702-595-7012

here's an example...
         Ml ABB TBB AFB TFB HD
EPM 100 1.00 42.0 8832 19.29 34.82 3.5

        1.00 381 7936 16.6 25.3 3.0

>From Bob - here are some bubble driven machines: See also KIS and others that may have like numbers.

Sachs #1636
BobO 1.00 99.8 6654 17.6 53,8 3.0
Richardson
BobO 1.00 7.42 6464 4.89 57.8 3.0

Richardson
BobO 1.00 174 9088 9.42 84.7 3.5

Sachs Bitti 1.00 127 9239 9.72 31.7 2.5

These are all SFI reports. They have not been posted because there have been objections ( by you ) to "advertising" . These and other reports will be on the BB web site but they are very recent. Haven't got there yet. I don't significant difference in product. Bob

Bob's Brewers, 6515 W Marginal Way SW, Seattle Wa 98106 206 571 4671 fax 206 767 2026 web site www.bobsbnbrew.com

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT