Re: [compost_tea] Re: ACT

From: Steve Bridges <kimas_at_texasgrown.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 11:22:51 -0500

I've got a BobOLator and a 22gal Earth Tea Brewer. I'm ready to start testi=
ng. If my testing can tie into what you're proposing, I'll be glad to parti=
cipate.

We would all have to use the same compost and the same ingredients, calibra=
ted for brew size. That still doesn't eliminate variables such as temperatu=
re, water quality, etc. But we could still gain some useful insight.

Steve Bridges
BobO 50gal and EPM 22gal (good idea Judi!)