Re: [compost_tea] Re: ACT

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 11:34:23 -0800

AH is standard--the gold standard, if I can say so on Sunday! :)

 We will make sure that Doc E gets AH from the same area, taken at the same=
 time etc. Besides, a 50 pound box should be able to test all of the machin=
es.....there are not that many and it goes a long, long way....at 5 to 7 po=
unds per 50 gallons and frankly, I use a bit less!

Cheers,

Jeff
WWW.Alaskahumus.com

P.S. We have a very, very good fungal nutrient mix we will sell to people w=
ho contact us off list....consistanly achieves VERY HIGH fungal numbers wit=
hout sugars!