RE: [compost_tea]

From: Judi Stewart <js_at_olympus.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 08:43:18 -0700

I've been using Azomite for years in my own fertilizer mixtures and also
as an anti-caking agent in poultry feed. I believe the bulk of
Growing Solutions' nutrient mix for compost tea to be Azomite.
They are also the west coast distributor.
Azomite Mineral Powder: This powdery mineral supplement, containing
montmorillonite clay and many other compounds, comes from an ancient
seabed. It is an excellent source of silica, calcium, magnesium and the
gamut of trace minerals. Clay also has detoxifying effects as the
negatively charged clay particles attract positively charged pathogens
and take them out of the body. Technically sold as an anticaking
compound and available only in 40-pound bags, Azomite is incredibly
cheap when used as a mineral supplement, costing less than one dollar
per pound delivered. Take a heaping teaspoon mixed with water daily as
an insurance of adequate macro- and trace mineral ingestion in these
days of soil depletion through intensive farming. .from the Western A.
Price Foundation
http://www.azomite.com/
Judi